Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I Love You...

You all have made Ugh News so mega ultra successful... you have no idea. And for that I love you. And yes, of course, Ugh News will continue. However, I've been given a really great opportunity by Paul of Philthy.us to contribute to Philthy Blog. I'm still trying to figure out all the details, as in, what to post where... Right now I'm thinking all of the gossipy shit on Philthy Blog, and all of the Newsy shit on Ugh... Not sure though.

I'll let you know for sure what I'm going to do when I figure it out. For right now, go check out some stuff I've already written over at Philthy Blog...

Oh, and yes, Philebutards will be back... So get your shit together bitches.


Love, Conrad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not realize you did such a blog. hahaha, thats great.

oh, Noam Chomsky is god!

Anonymous said...

did you bastardise that which are becoming?. i suppose you were jealous all along?

you are what's wrong with young ones in this city, i am sorry i stumbled upon this blog. getting a laptop and retail job makes you a god among man apparently these days. I call you Ducky from Pretty in Pink.

Anonymous said...

so lame. try to practice what you preach. or just grow up and stop bitching on the internet like a 14 year old with their period hanging out at Sals....wait was that you?!?!?!?!!?

prichman said...

move to philthy! 1 blog is easier to read than 2